Monday, January 30, 2012

How to Eat a Cupcake by Meg Donohue

How to Eat a Cupcake is a new debut novel by Meg Donohue that is the story of two friends, Annie Quintana and Julia St. Clair. The two friends have not had an easy relationship and upon graduation high school had gone their separate ways after a huge betrayal on Julia's part.

Now, 10 years later Annie has a chance encounter with Julia that ends with them becoming partners and opening up a cupcake shop together. Now they must learn about forgiveness, love, and patience as someone is targeting their shop for vandalism.

This novel was a very chick lit novel that will make you both and cry and  there was a twist that I honestly did not see coming. I would recommend this novel to anyone and give it 4/5 Stars.

This book will be released in March 2012 but it is available for pre-order through amazon. For more information click the link below or go to http://www.megdonohue.com/.


1 comment:

  1. I don't wanna cry right now with my reading, but I'll definitely put it on my Kindle wish list for future reference. I am all about stuff that is fun and/or funny at the moment.

    http://www.talkativetaurus.com/

    ReplyDelete